Mark David Richards
Council Period 12
Council Period 13
Council Period 14
Government and People
Anacostia Waterfront Corporation
Boards and Com
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Management Officer
Elections and Ethics
Housing and Community Dev.
Capital Revitalization Corp.
Planning and Econ. Dev.
Planning, Office of
Public Service Commission
Regional Mobility Panel
Sports and Entertainment Com.
University of DC
Water and Sewer Administration
Youth Rehabilitation Services
Issues in DC Politics
DC General, PBC
Public Benefit Corporation
Tax Rev Comm
Term limits repeal
Voting rights, statehood
Williams’s Fundraising Scandals
Cardozo Shaw Neigh.Assoc.
Committee of 100
Fed of Citizens Assocs
League of Women Voters
What Is DCWatch?
|ANTHONY A WILLIAMS
June 1, 2000
Chief Ronnie Few
One 7th Street, Suite 1003
Augusta, GA 30901
Dear Chief Few:
This letter is to offer you employment as the Chief of the Fire and Emergency Services
Department of the District of Columbia, and to define the terms and conditions of your
- Your employment will commence on July 10, 2000 and run indefinitely. Your appointment is
to an Executive Service position, and will be subject to City Council confirmation. You
will serve at the pleasure of the Mayor.
- Your compensation will be at an annual salary of $l30,000.
- You will be eligible to receive 26 days of universal leave a year, prorated from the
date of your entry on duty.
- You will be eligible to elect health and life insurance benefits.
- You will be covered under the Police and Firefighter's Retirement and Disability
- Award of an annual performance bonus of up to 10% will be based upon the successful
attainment of goals and performance measures contained in your performance contract.
- You must establish your principal place of residence in the District of Columbia within
six months of your appointment and you must continuously maintain your residence in the
District during the term of your employment. Reimbursement of relocation expenses of up to
$11,000 will be provided, upon provision of receipts of expenses.
- You will be eligible to receive a separation payment of four weeks' salary if terminated
within one year of your appointment.
If the foregoing is acceptable, please sign and return this letter to Milou Carolan,
Director of Personnel, by fax at (202) 727-6827 at your earliest convenience. We look
forward to having you join our team and we trust that you will find this offer acceptable.
Accepted: Chief Ronnie Few
Anthony A. Williams