Mark David Richards
Council Period 12
Council Period 13
Council Period 14
Government and People
Anacostia Waterfront Corporation
Boards and Com
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Management Officer
Elections and Ethics
Housing and Community Dev.
Capital Revitalization Corp.
Planning and Econ. Dev.
Planning, Office of
Public Service Commission
Regional Mobility Panel
Sports and Entertainment Com.
University of DC
Water and Sewer Administration
Youth Rehabilitation Services
Issues in DC Politics
DC General, PBC
Public Benefit Corporation
Tax Rev Comm
Term limits repeal
Voting rights, statehood
Williams’s Fundraising Scandals
Cardozo Shaw Neigh.Assoc.
Committee of 100
Fed of Citizens Assocs
League of Women Voters
What Is DCWatch?
Tax Forms Availability
DC Tax forms are available in the lobbies of the following building:
- One Judiciary Square, 441 4th Street, N.W.
- Reeves Municipal Center, 2000 14th Street, N.W.
- Martin Luther King Memorial Library, 901 G Street, N.W.
- 500 North Capitol Street
Forms are also available on-line on the Chief Financial Officer's web site, at http://www.dccfo.com The forms are in Adobe Acrobat
(PDF) format. The free Adobe Acrobat Reader is necessary to read and print the forms
it is available for download at http://www.adobe.com
Real Property Tax Information Day
Walk-in assistance with real property tax, including the new property tax assessments,
will be available on March 14, 1998, from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., in the lobby of One
Judiciary Square, 441 14th Street, N.W.
Extended Hours at Walk-in Center
DC Income tax assistance is available at the Taxpayer Walk-In Center in One Judiciary
Square, 441 14th Street, N.W., Suite 550N. The walk-in center will have extended hours for
the first two weeks of April:
- Weekdays, April 1 through April 14, 8:15 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturdays, April 4 and April 11, 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 15, 8:15 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Customer Service Hotline 202-727-4TAX
The centralized customer service telephone hotline will also have extended hours for
- March 30 through April 10, 8:15 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- April 13 through April 14, 8:15 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- April 15, 8:15 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.