Mark David Richards
Council Period 12
Council Period 13
Council Period 14
Government and People
Anacostia Waterfront Corporation
Boards and Com
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Management Officer
Elections and Ethics
Housing and Community Dev.
Capital Revitalization Corp.
Planning and Econ. Dev.
Planning, Office of
Public Service Commission
Regional Mobility Panel
Sports and Entertainment Com.
University of DC
Water and Sewer Administration
Youth Rehabilitation Services
Issues in DC Politics
DC General, PBC
Public Benefit Corporation
Tax Rev Comm
Term limits repeal
Voting rights, statehood
Williams’s Fundraising Scandals
Cardozo Shaw Neigh.Assoc.
Committee of 100
Fed of Citizens Assocs
League of Women Voters
What Is DCWatch?
|In April 2001, Mayor Anthony Williams and
Councilmember David Catania introduced competing versions of housing initiative bills.
- Housing Preservation, Rehabilitation and Production Omnibus Amendment Act of 2001, Bill 14-167
- HomeState Financial Incentives Act of 2001, Bill 14-
- HomeState Regulatory Improvement Amendment Act of 2001, Bill
- HomeStart Initiative home page
- DC Housing Finance Agency, DC Housing Finance Agency Announces $24,000,000 in
Mortgages for District Homebuyers, press release, April
- Mayor Williams Unveils New Housing Initiative Created to Meet the Growing Demand
for Housing and Revitalize City Neighborhoods, press release, April 2, 2001
- Mayor Anthony A. Williams Housing Initiative Preservation, Rehabilitation
and Production, flyer, April 2001
- Mayor Anthony A. Williams Housing Initiative Preservation,
Rehabilitation and Production, position paper, April
- Washington Regional Network for Livable Communities, Housing Policy for the City:
Proposals to Meet the Crisis in Affordable Housing in the District of Columbia, February 2001